To view the loaded state of your blast holes on the Insights portal, follow the steps outlined in the following pages.
After navigating to your site from the BlastIQ landing page, select the “Blasts” icon on the left-hand side of the screen.
After selecting the specific blast you wish to view,
Select Hole Details – Hole Status, you will then be presented with a plan view of your blast.
Currently, there are nine Hole Status:
- Designed: Has a design in SHOTPlus, no length or deck information collected
- Not Drilled - Not yet available on Insights
- Dipped: Has been given a length via BlastIQ Mobile
- Requires Backfill: The length given in BlastIQ Mobile for this hole is longer than allowed for the design
- Requires Re-drill: The length given in BlastIQ Mobile for this hole is shoter than allowed for the design
- Back-filled: The length given in BlastIQ Mobile for this hole is longer than allowed for the design
- Partially Loaded: This hole has had some of its explosive decks loaded
- Fully Loaded: This hole has had all of its explosive decks loaded
- Stemmed: This hole has had its explosives and stemming decks loaded
On top of these nine statuses, the map can show a hole as wet and whether the operator left a comment