Release notes – SHOTPlus Beta Version 184.108.40.206
Released 4th July 2019
* [SP-726] - Included support for the WebGen initiation system (requires a WebGen extension licence to active)
* [SP-749] - Improved the handling of files with large point sets
* [SP-740] - Added warning when uploading to BlastIQ where unsupported system loading rules are present in the SHOTPlus file
* [SP-742] - Loading Table Improvments
- Table will now populate product names for decks
- Graph is now inverted to align hole view to the collar
- Graph bottom axis has been removed
- Length can now be specified first when adding a new length
Fixed issues with;
* [SP-741] - Adjust intervals - If an adjusted hole matched the firing time of the first hole of the timing tool then this could cause out of sequence timing for a subsequent re-application of the timing tool.
* [SP-748] - Logger II Import Error - Error occured when applying loading to extra holes where non-ebs initiation was contained in the loading rules.
* [SP-753] - Mark out tool - Selected hole was not being recognised when markout tool was first opened