For detailed network requirements refer to this article https://support.blastiq.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013898633
Minimum requirements to operate the BlastIQ Mobile.
- Quad-core Intel Atom 1.33GHz processor (recommended Intel i5 processor or higher)
- Minimum Hard Disk Drive space: 128GB available space
- Memory: 4GB (recommended 8GB)
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 or higher resolution with multi-touch
- GPS Receiver (Required for GPS function to operate. To benefit from BlastIQ Mobile's accurate GPS capability (without a correction service) the hardware of choice will need to include a Ublox component (NEO M8 GNSS receiver module, or equivalent). It is highly recommended that the Ublox component has been included with the device by the OEM reseller. The recommended device for this capability is the Panasonic Toughpad FZ.)
- Windows 10 64 Bit
- Internet Connection (Minimum 1Mbps up/down)
- Google Chrome
Minimum Specifications for SHOTPlus
- Operating System - Windows 7 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
- RAM - 4 GB
- Graphics - OpenGL v2.0 (v1.5 will work but performance will be degraded)
- An internet connection (Minimum 1Mbps up/down)
- Basic functionality is available while offline
Minimum Specifications for BlastIQ Insights
- Internet Connection (Minimum 5Mbps up/down, 500ms latency measured to Singapore)
- Google Chrome
Symantec Endpoint Protection Policy Update
When installing SHOTPlus Version 6, if you are asked for IT support, please follow the below procedure to update the Symantec Protection Policy.
- Connect to an Orica network or use VPN (Pulse Secure);
- Click the show hidden icons button on the bottom right toolbar of your screen, then right click Symantec Endpoint Protection, and select Update Policy. This process can take up to 40 minutes.
- Restart your computer when the update has completed.
- If you encounter any further problems installing, please raise a request with Orica IT to install the software for you.