Users with write access to sites are able to delete and undelete blasts. Deleted blasts will not be included in the blast table, the site map, or Insights tab. Blasts deleted are not gone from the system and can be restored.
Delete a Blast
- Navigate to the blast you wish to delete from the Blast Table, Insights Charts or Site Map.
- Select the Blast Details tab
- Click the Edit button
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Delete blast icon
- You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to delete the blast. Press Delete to confirm.
The blast will now be removed and can be found under the Deleted Blasts button on the Blast Table.
Undelete a Blast
- Go to the Blasts table and select the Deleted Blasts button
- Click the name of the blast you wish to delete
- Click the Undelete Blast button
- You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to Undelete the blast. Press Undelete to confirm.
The Undeleted blast should now be visible in the Blast Table, Site Map, and Insights charts. If the blast has not been fired, it will also become visible on BlastIQ Mobile or LoadPlus devices.
If the blast does not return to the Blast Table or to other BlastIQ applications, please contact BlastIQ Support