Release notes – SHOTPlus Beta Version 18.104.22.168
Released 22nd October 2019
* [SP-801] - EBS Tie Tool - Swipe to tie
* [SP-800] - MSW - Improvement to memory management when running multiple calculations
* [SP-795] - SHOTPlus Premier - Validation introduced to handle opening files with 12 seams when licenced for use of 6 seams only
* [SP-790] - Update format of WebGen export
Fixed issues with;
* [SP-796] - Wet state tolerance in Hole type design defaults was incorrectly displaying metric when set to display in imperial.
* [SP-804] - Removal of redundant volume calculation setting - "Blasted volume uses sub-drill"
* [SP-803] - Import of BlastIQ data was in some instances clearing logged i-kon ID's
* [SP-802] - When regional settings were set to use a comma as the decimal separator then the DXF export was incorrectly exporting the separator
* [SP-798] - Explosives decks with no initiation where not being recognised as a misfire
* [SP-799] - Hole type design defaults - subdrill changes where incorrectly being carried to other hole types